FAQs – Venue Hire
• Do we have to have a minimum number of guests?
No all groups are welcome regardless of how small or large the group is.
• What time could we have the venue to/from?
Depending on the event we can open to suit you, we can open very early for a breakfast meeting or even all night for a film shoot. If a bar is required we are licensed 11am – 11pm Sunday to Thursday and 11am – Midnight on Fridays & Saturdays. We can also apply for a late license, on request, if you require the bar to be open later.
• Can we have drinks out on the terrace if it’s nice weather?
Yes this area is included when you hire the Members Bar.
• Can you arrange a DJ with lights and get us a quote?
Yes we are happy to help plan your event and source suppliers; just let us know when placing the booking if you have any requests.
• What deposit would you require from us?
We require the room or pitch hire fee in order to confirm your booking, the deposit is non-refundable.
• If we’re ordering a reception drink, food and half a bottle a head in advance, when would you require us to settle that balance?
Pre-ordered drinks must be paid for at least one week in advance or your event.
• Is there a minimum spend for food or drink?
No there is no minimum spend required
• Is there VAT or service charged on any aspect of the bill?
Yes, there is VAT on the hire of the facilities and food which is clearly displayed in our prices. VAT is already included in the bar prices. There is no service charge for food or drink.
• Does the room hire charge include all staff costs?
Yes this is covered.
• When would you need final numbers and confirmation on veggies etc?
Please let us know your final numbers a week before your event along with any special dietary requirements.
• Can you arrange a late licence?
Yes this is available on request. Please let us know at the time of booking, we must submit an application to the council at least 4 weeks before the event to allow for it to be processed and (hopefully) approved.
• Are we allowed live music?
Yes live or recorded music is allowed in both bars. If you require live music outside or in a marquee we can apply to the council for a Temporary Event Notice. We are restricted to a maximum noise level of 65db outside.
• Do you allow Dogs?
No dogs are allowed on our ground at any time due to Health & Safety regulations. The only exception is guide dogs however they are strictly not allowed on the pitches.
• Are children allowed in the bars?
Yes but they must be accompanied by an adult.
• Do you have disabled facilities?
Yes there are disabled facilities in the Sports Bar, Members Bar patio and outside the players weights room. There are two specially designated disabled parking bays and a raised viewing platform by Pitch 1. The bars and canteen are all on ground level and easily accessible. If you or your guests are disabled and require any special assistance please don’t hesitate to ask.
• Do you cater for food allergies?
Yes Our caterers can cater for any special food requirements you might have, please let them know in advance.
• Can we decorate the bars?
Yes Absolutely, as long as it does not damage or leave marks on our furnishings.
• It’s a special occasion – can we bring our own cake?
Yes this is fine just let us know so we can arrange a table to display it if necessary.
• What time does the bar open on a match day?
The bar is open from 11am.
• Do you have to be a Member to use / hire the Members Bar?
No anyone can hire our facilities.
• Is it true the Rolling Stones once played in the Members Bar?
Yes, this is the historic club where the Rolling Stones, Yardbirds, Eric Clapton, Rod Stewart, Long John Baldry and Manfred Mann were just some of the greats who appeared in their early careers. Come along to the Crawdaddy Club in the Members Bar where we revive the rich musical heritage of Richmond with a roster of well established blues and rock bands as well as introducing some new young talent. http://www.facebook.com/crawdaddyclubrichmond
• Are changing rooms included with pitch hire?
Yes these are included as well as flags, post-protectors and facilities for the refs.
• Are there parking facilities if we hold an event at the ground?
Yes we can arrange free parking for up to approx. 300 cars.
• Is there space to have a marquee?
Yes we can put marquees up around pitch 1 (in May we have up to 40 marquees up!) or on the end of the Members Bar. The games area at the West end of pitch 1 is the most popular location.